1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

走遍美国:展览开幕之夜 Opening Night ACT II

宣布工夫:2012-03-03内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

ACT II

Do you like the dress? 你喜好这套衣服?

I love it. 我喜好。

I designed it myself. 这是我本人设计的。

It's beautiful. 它很美丽。

Are you ready? 你预备好了吗?

We're supposed to be there 我们该当先到那边

before the guests arrive. 在主人抵达之前。

I know. I know. 我晓得。我晓得。

Help me with this tie, will you? 帮我打领带,好吗?

Honey, I'm scared to death. 酷爱的,我惧怕得要命。

But this is what you've been working for all these years. 但你多年来的任务,为的便是这个呀。

No, no. 不,不。

I worked to put together a book of photographs. 我的任务是创作出一本拍照书。

This is show business. 现在天这个倒是演艺奇迹。

Well, it's all part of the same job. 嗯,它们都是统一项任务的一部份。

Just relax and enjoy it. 放轻松点,好好地享用它。

You're right. 说得对。

I earned this, and I'm going to enjoy it. 我辛劳博得的,我要去享用它。

As soon as I recover from my nervous breakdown. 只等我从神经解体中规复过去。

What are you afraid of? 你怕什么?

Everything. 每一样事变。

A CRItic was there this morning. 一个批评家早上去过了。

He probably hates my work. 他大概厌恶我的作品。

I have to sign copies of my book for a lot of people 我还必需为很多人在我的书上署名

I never met before. 我从未碰面过的的人。

My new shoes hurt my feet ... 我的新鞋弄痛了我的脚……

You're going to be a great success. 你会取得很大的乐成的。

Are you ready? 你预备好了吗?

As soon as I get these cuff links on. 只等我将袖扣扣好。

Let me help. 我来帮助。

Mom and Dad are already on their way down to the gallery. 妈妈和爸爸曾经动身去画廊了。

There! You look very attractive. 天!你看起来真有目共睹。

Thank you. 谢谢。

Well, I suppose I've run out of excuses. 噢,我想我再也找不出籍口了。

Mm-hmm. Let's go ... 嗯哼。我们走吧……

Oh, one minute. 噢,再等一分钟。

Before we go to the gallery, 在我们去画廊之前,

I just want to tell you 我想通知你

that I never could have done this book 我不行能完成这本书

without your help and your love. 要不是你的协助和爱。

I appreciate it. 我很感谢。

Thanks. 谢谢。

Now, no more stalling. 如今,不要再耽搁了。

What is it? 怎样回事?

There's nobody here! 这儿一团体都没有!

Of course not, Richard. 固然不会有,Richard。

Your show doesn't begin until eight thirty. 你的展览八点半才开端。

Oh. Right. 噢。对了。

Richard! Welcome! Good luck tonight! Richard!欢送!祝你明天早晨好运!

Well, thanks. 噢,谢谢你。

This is my publisher, Harvey Carlson. 这是我的出书商Harvey Carlson。

You've met my wife Marilyn ... 你已经见过我太太Marilyn…

Charmed. 荣幸见到你。

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20120303/66470.html