1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

TED十佳演讲之打动重临 用班卓琴来建立中美干系(03)

宣布工夫:2017-12-06内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

It's really been eight years since that fated night in Kentucky.

间隔肯塔基那改动运气的一夜确实曾经过来八年了

And I've played thousands of shows.

这时期我参与过数以千计的扮演

And I've collaborated with so many incredible, inspirational musicians around the world.

我和不可胜数的精彩音乐人协作过,他们来自天下的各个中央

And I see the power of music. I see the power of music to connect cultures.

我感觉到了音乐的力气。我感觉到了音乐能联通差别文明的力气

I see it when I stand on a stage in a bluegrass festival in east Virginia

我是在东弗吉尼亚一个蓝草音乐节的舞台上认识到的

and I look out at the sea of lawn chairs and I bust out into a song in Chinese.

当我的视野越过草坪躺椅的陆地时,我忽然唱起了一段中文歌

And everybody's eyes just pop wide open like it's going to fall out of their heads.

然后各人都睁大了眼睛,仿佛眼珠子要失出来似的

And they're like, "What's that girl doing?"

他们像是在问,“她发什么神经呢?”

And then they come up to me after the show and they all have a story.

扮演后他们来找我,带着他们的故事

They all come up and they're like,

他们过去通知我

"You know, my aunt's sister's babysitter's dog's chicken went to China and adopted a girl."

“你晓得吗,我婶婶的姐姐的保姆家的狗的小鸡去过中国,还收养了一个小女孩”

And I tell you what, it like everybody's got a story. It's just incredible.

我跟你说,真的是各人都是有故事的人。真是太难以相信了

And then I go to China and I stand on a stage at a university

厥后我去了中国,我站在一个大学的舞台上

and I bust out into a song in Chinese and everybody sings along

我又忽然唱起了中文歌,然后每团体都跟我一同唱

and they roar with delight at this girl with the hair and the instrument, and she's singing their music.

他们跟我一同大吼,对我这个长着头发拿着乐器的平凡女孩唱着他们的音乐感触很高兴。

And I see, even more importantly, the power of music to connect hearts.

这时分我认识到更紧张的是,音乐可以联通心灵

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171206/517384.html