1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

TED十佳演讲之打动重临 用班卓琴来建立中美干系(04)

宣布工夫:2017-12-06内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

Like the time I was in Sichuan Province

有一次我去四川

and I was singing for kids in relocation schools in the earthquake disaster zone.

在地动灾后的暂时小学里给孩子们唱歌

And this little girl comes up to me.

然后一个小女孩走过去

"Big sister Wong, Washburn, Wong, same difference.

王大姐,沃什伯恩和王差未几

"Big sister Wong, can I sing you a song that my mom sang for me before she was swallowed in the earthquake?"

王大姐,我能不克不及给你唱一下我妈妈再被地动吞噬前教我的歌曲?”

And I sat down, she sat on my lap. She started singing her song.

我坐上去,她坐在我膝盖上。她开端唱

And the warmth of her body and the tears rolling down her rosy cheeks, and I started to cry.

我感触了她身材的的温度,我看到了眼泪从她绯红的面颊滚落上去,我也哭了起来

And the light that shone off of her eyes was a place I could have stayed forever.

她眼中闪耀的光是我情愿相伴终身的工具

And in that moment, we weren't our American selves, we weren't our Chinese selves,

在那一刻,我们不是美国人,也不是中国人

we were just mortals sitting together in that light that keeps us here.

我们只是复杂的人,悄悄地坐在将我们心灵带到一同的光里

I want to dwell in that light with you and with everyone.

我真想和你们一切人一同去那片光里看一看

And I know U.S.-China relations doesn't need another lawyer. Thank you.

我晓得中美干系不再需求一个状师了。谢谢

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171206/517385.html