1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

The english we speak(BBC讲授)第121期:smoothie 水果奶昔

宣布工夫:2017-12-07内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

Neil: Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Neil.

尼尔:各人好,欢送离开隧道英语节目,我是尼尔。

Li: And I'm Li. Neil what are you drinking? Whatever it is, it sounds very refreshing.

李:我是李。尼尔你在喝什么?不论是什么,听上去十分清新。

Neil: Ah yes it is, Li. It's so fruity and refreshing.

尼尔:李,这确实很清新。这饮料水果味浓厚,并且很清新。

Li: What kind of juice is it?

李:这是什么果汁?

Neil: Oh it's not juice, it's a smoothie.

尼尔:哦,这不是果汁,这是水果奶昔。

Li: A smoothie?

李:水果奶昔?

Neil: Yeah, a smoothie. The fruit is blended rather than squeezed.

尼尔:对,水果奶昔。水果是搅拌在一同而不是榨出来的。

Li: Oh I see. A smoothie is a fruit drink made from blended fruit rather than squeezed fruit.

李:我明确了。水果奶昔便是一种水果饮料,它是由种种水果搅拌而成,而不是榨果汁。

Neil: And it sometimes has ice, ice cream or yoghurt in it too. Try it Li.

尼尔:偶然还可以加冰,冰淇淋或许酸奶。李,你试试。

Li: Oh thank you. Oh it's delicious.

李:哦,谢谢你。哇,真好喝。

Neil: How would you describe the texture?

尼尔:你要怎样描述这口感?

Li: Well, it's very thick and… smooth.

李:嗯,滋味浓厚又顺滑。

Neil: Exactly. And that's where the name comes from.

尼尔:十分精确。这便是这种饮料得名的缘由。

Li: It's called a smoothie because its texture is smooth.

李:它称之为smoothie是由于它的口感很顺滑。

A: Right, who wants a drink? I fancy a cup of coffee.

A:好,谁想喝饮料?我想喝杯咖啡。

B: Yeah but it's way too hot for coffee. Can I have one of those smoothies?

B:好,不外如今喝咖啡太热了。我能要一杯水果奶昔吗?

A: Oh that's an idea. I think I'll have one too, if I have enough money.

A:这是个好主见。假如我的钱够的话,我也想来杯水果奶昔。

Neil: Well, it's all gone now.

尼尔:都喝完了。

Li: Oh that's a shame.

李:真遗憾。

Neil: Yes… No more smoothie... Shame…

尼尔:是啊……没有水果奶昔了……好遗憾……

Li: Oh well.

李:好吧。

Neil: (Pause) Li, have you had your hair done? It really suits you.

尼尔:(进展)李,你去做头发了吗?这发型太合适你了。

Li: Oh thanks, Neil.

李:哦,谢谢你,尼尔。

Neil: No, really, really. It suits your face. Actually, you're looking great at the moment. I like that outfit.

尼尔:真的很合适。十分合适你的脸型。实践上,你如今看起来棒极了。我喜好你的着装。

Li: Oh Neil…

李:哦,尼尔……

Neil: I'd really love another smoothie, but I've just run out of money.

尼尔:我很想再喝杯水果奶昔,但是我没钱了。

Li: Don't worry, I'll get you one.

李:别担忧,我会给你买一杯。

Neil: Oh thanks! I can be such a smoothie sometimes…

尼尔:谢谢你!看来偶然我可以是这么夺目光滑油滑的人……

Li: Yes you can… Smoothie is not just a word for a drink.

李:对,你可以……smoothie这个词并不只仅是一种饮料。

Neil: That's right. It's also an adjective describing a man who can persuade people to do things for him by being charming.

尼尔:没错。这个词可以用做描述词,描述一团体擅长发挥魅力,蜜语甜言让他人为本人办事。

Li: I wondered why he was paying me so many compliments.

李:我还在想他为什么要这么费力的赞誉我呢。

Neil: A smoothie for the smoothie, please Li.

尼尔:李,请给我这个夺目的人买杯水果奶昔。

Li: OK, OK…

李:好,好……

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/517617.html