1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

TED十佳演讲之打动重临 我的多调人声(01)

宣布工夫:2017-12-07内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

I'd like you all to ask yourselves a question which you may never have asked yourselves before:

我盼望你们先问你们本人一个题目,这个题目能够你们从没问过本人

What is possible with the human voice?

人的声响无能些什么?

What is possible with the human voice?

人的声响无能些什么?

It was coming straight for me. I had to. It was, yeah.

它间接朝我飞过去,打到我了,疼啊

As you can probably well imagine, I was a strange child.

你们大约能想到,我原先是个怪大人

Because the thing is, I was constantly trying to extend my repertoire of noises to be the very maximum that it could be.

由于我时常实验把我的声响技艺发扬到极限

I was constantly experimenting with these noises. And I'm still on that mission.

我时常用这些声响做实行。如今我仍在干那事儿

I'm still trying to find every noise that I can possibly make.

我仍盼望找到本人可以制造出的声响

And the thing is, I'm a bit older and wiser now,

但是我如今年事大了,也变智慧了

and I know that there's some noises I'll never be able to make because I'm hemmed in

由于身材结构的范围性,我晓得有些声响是我永久都发不出来的

by my physical body, and there's things it can't do.

总有事变是它做不了的

And there's things that no one's voice can do.

有些声响没有人的嗓音可以完成

For example, no one can do two notes at the same time.

比方说,人声不克不及同时收回两个音符

You can do two-tone singing, which monks can do, which is like...

但你可以同时收回双音调,僧人们就能做到,像如许

But that's cheating. And it hurts your throat.

但那是作弊。并且会伤到喉咙。

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/517659.html