1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

TED十佳演讲之打动重临 我的多调人声(02)

宣布工夫:2017-12-07内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

So there's things you can't do, and these limitations on the human voice have always really annoyed me,

以是说,总有声响是你发不出来的,这些人声的范围总是困扰我呀

because beatbox is the best way of getting musical ideas out of your head and into the world,

由于B-Box是把你脑筋里的音乐想法发扬出来并走向天下的最好的方法

but they're sketches at best, which is what's annoyed me.

但它们最多算得上底稿,那便是困扰我的中央

If only, if only there was a way for these ideas to come out unimpeded by the restrictions which my body gives it.

要是有一个办法可以让这些想法不受身材限定并顺畅的表达出来就好了

So I've been working with these guys, and we've made a machine.

以是,我不断和这些家伙协作,我们乐成造出了一台呆板

We've made a system which is basically a live production machine,

我们制造了一个零碎一台及时的创作呆板

a real-time music production machine, and it enables me to, using nothing but my voice,

一台及时的音乐创作呆板,它能让我只用本人的声响

create music in real time as I hear it in my head

即时创作我脑壳里听到的音乐

unimpeded by any physical restrictions that my body might place on me.

不受任何我身材结构能够对我形成的限定

And I'm going to show you what it can do.

接上去我就给你们演示一下

And before I start making noises with it, and using it to manipulate my voice,

在我用它制造乐音、用它控制我的声响之前

I want to reiterate that everything that you're about to hear is being made by my voice.

我想重申一下,待会儿你们听到的一切声响都是我的声响

This system has -- thank you, beautiful assistant --

这个零碎...谢谢你,优美仁慈的助手

this system has no sounds in it itself until I start putting sounds in it,

在我往这个零碎里灌音之前,它自身是没有任何声响的

so there's no prerecorded samples of any kind.

以是,没有任何方式的事前灌音

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/517660.html