1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

亚洲社会文明研讨 第36期:关于移民的对话(36)

宣布工夫:2017-12-07内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

I know, I mean, I think its only 30% of Congress that actually owns passports.

我也晓得实践上只要30%的国集会员有本人的护照。

Is that true? Oh my goodness. I mean, I do think that maybe a basic economics course.

那是真的吗?我的天呐。我以为那大概基于经济缘由。

Some of these things really go a long way to producing civilization in this country.

很多议案真的要在这个国家走很长的路来发生文明。

Our last comment from the audience.

最初一个观众批评。

Thank you. Turning the question of how can we be more welcoming in our country to people from other parts of the world.

谢谢,我们国度的人怎样能更热情地欢送天下其他国度的人。

Perhaps we should also ask at the same time, how do we get our children, how do we get our neighbors to understand that we are citizens of the world?

大概我们也应该同时问问我们怎样有我们的孩子,我们怎样使我们的邻人明确我们是这个天下的百姓?

That we share the same biosphere? So there's another side of the coin that we're talking about.

我们分享统一个生物圈?因而我们议论的事物总是有两面性。

We welcome people, but how do we have a tectonic shift in our culture to understand,

我们欢送人家,但我们要怎样结构变化我们的文明了解,

when we hear that people are rioting in Egypt, the first that that comes to our mind is not the price of gasoline.

当我们听到人们在埃及暴动,大脑第一反响不是自然气的价钱,

And I wonder if any of you can speak to that other side of the coin.

并且我想晓得能否那位可以体积事物的两面性。

Is your question how can we personally be welcoming?

你的题目是我们怎样亲身欢送是吗?

He wants to know how we can change the culture.

他想晓得我们怎样改动文明。

How can we change the culture?

我们怎样改动文明?

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/517677.html