1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

傲骨贤妻(The Good Wife) 第04季 第06集 第26期

宣布工夫:2017-12-07内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

但恐怕斯坦普勒老师是对的 but I'm afraid Mr. Stabler is right.

除非你能证明打击发作在半夜曩昔 Unless you can prove that the attack occurred before midnight,

不然我恐怕不得不采纳告状 I will have no choice but to dismiss the case.

我没有看表 I wasn't watching the clock.

我只顾着从那边逃出来 别被强奸 I was trying to get out of there without getting raped.

我们了解 那不是题目地点 Of course you were. That's not the issue.

题目是性进犯继续的工夫 The issue is the length of the assault.

什么意思 Meaning what?

-你说他在MWR的酒吧开端骚扰你 -对 - You said he started harassing you in the bar at the MWR? - Yes.

然后他跟踪你回到办公室 And then he followed you back to the office?

以是能否能以为该进犯举动具有继续性 So it could be viewed as one long attack?

我...我不克不及撒谎 I... I can't lie.

这与撒谎有关 It's not about lying.

这是在更完好地回想起过来的事情 It's about more fully remembering a past event.

我晓得 这听起来像是讳疾忌医 I know, it sounds like a rationalization.

实在不是 你在酒吧被撩拨 It's not. You were hit on in the bar.

你推开了他 乃至能够有过谈笑 You pushed him off. Maybe even laughed.

但并不是由于你以为可笑 Not because it was funny,

而是由于那是最快地丁宁他的方法 but because it's the easiest way to make him go away.

然后我回到我的办公室 Then I went back to my office.

他跟踪我到了那我才开端感触惧怕 And I wasn't afraid until he followed me there.

你以为他在酒吧里的希图 Do you think that he had the same intent

与他在办公室里的希图分歧吗 at the bar as he did in the office?

希图施行性举动 或许说强奸你 To have sex, or force you to have sex?

是 但从执法角度看 这点并不紧张 Yes, but legally, it doesn't matter.

独一紧张的题目是 The only thing that matters is

我能否遭到了本质性的进犯 whether I experienced it as one attack.

劳拉 你得中止像状师一样考虑题目 Laura, you need to stop thinking as a lawyer.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/The-Good-Wife-04-06-26.html