1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

《美少女的谎话》第03季 第211期:拉拉的灯号

宣布工夫:2018-04-14内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

Hold it. Can I at least shower first?

站住 能让我先沐浴吗

My hair is about to crack off my head.

我头发快把脑壳扯开了

I'm not going to bed without discussing this.

不谈就别想睡觉

What were you doing in that bar? Mom.

你在谁人酒吧干什么 妈妈

Was it about... exploring a new feeling?

这是在探究新觉得吗

Okay, I wasn't looking for romance. I was looking for Caleb.

我不是去寻欢作乐 我在找凯勒

What would Caleb be doing hanging out in a lesbian bar?

凯勒在一个拉拉酒吧里干什么

I didn't know it was ladies' night until I got there.

我也是到那边了才晓得是拉拉主题的

Look, I was following Paige

我在跟踪佩奇

because I thought he was meeting up with her.

由于我以为凯勒要和她谋面

For what?

为什么

A plan to keep Mona away from my friends.

订定方案让梦娜阔别我的冤家

He and paige don't want her near us,

他和佩奇都不想她接近我们

so I was just gonna stop them from doing anything stupid.

我只是想制止他们做傻事罢了

And that required ordering a cocktail and starting a bar fight?

那你就必需点个鸡尾酒再打个架吗

I did not order a cocktail,

我没点鸡尾酒

and I only danced with

我只是在和谁人女孩舞蹈

that girl who thought I was into pink drinks

她以为喜好粉红酒

because I didn't want Paige to see me.

由于我不想让佩奇发明我

What's a pink drink?

什么是粉红酒

Is that code for something gay?

是什么关于拉拉的灯号吗

No, it's just a pink drink.

不是 便是粉白色的酒

Can we not do this right now?

我们如今能不克不及别如许

Hanna, we're getting to that place again.

汉娜 我们又回到谁人中央了

What place?

回哪了

Where I'm sensing you're not telling me the whole truth.

回到我以为你有事瞒着我的中央

Well, I'm not hiding anything from you, okay?

我没有事遮盖你 好吗

I was just making sure Caleb didn't get into trouble.

我只是想确保凯勒不要惹上费事

And you got yourself into trouble instead.

后果你给本人惹费事了

Well, that wasn't the plan.

这并不是我的初志

And, honestly, if it keeps Emily from being messed with,

说假话 假如这能不让艾米丽被耍

maybe it was worth it.

没准还真值得

What does Emily have to do with this?

这和艾米丽有什么干系

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180414/550057.html