1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

《美少女的谎话》第03季 第213期:决裂的亲戚干系

宣布工夫:2018-04-15内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

Caleb. Hey. From my mom.

凯勒 是我妈找我

Is everything okay?

有什么事吗

Yeah, she's fine, It's just, uh...

她很好 只是...

I don't know, it's weird. What is?

我也不清晰 挺奇异的 什么事

My aunt moved to Australia.

我姑姑搬到澳大利亚去了

What's weird about that?

这有什么猎奇怪的

It's my father's sister.

那是我爸爸的妹妹

The one my mom left me with.

我妈妈把我留给她照看的

The one who put you in foster care?

你寄养在她家的那一个吗

I guess my mom started looking for all of her broken connections,

我以为我妈妈开端寻觅干系决裂的亲戚

and she finally found my aunt,

然后她终于找到了我姑姑

and my aunt is moving to Brisbane.

但是我姑姑要搬去布里斯班

They're closing her house.

他们把她的屋子闲置了

Wait. The one you were in when you were little?

等等 你小时分住的谁人屋子吗

Yeah. They're cleaning it out, tearing it down.

没错 他们要把屋子清空撤除

My mom said if I want to see the place,

我妈妈说假如我还想去那边看看

see if I want anything from it,

看看有什么工具想要的

I should... I should go now.

我如今就该动身了

Are you thinking about going?

那你想说去吗

No. I'm not thinking about it, and I'm not going.

不 不想 也不会去

Caleb, if they tear it down. I don't care.

凯勒 假如屋子被拆了 我不在乎

Let 'em.

随他们去吧

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180415/550317.html