1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

《美少女的谎话》第03季 第214期:以斯拉的弟弟

宣布工夫:2018-04-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网
Hi. Hi.

你好 你好

I, uh, I didn't know anyone would be here.

我以为这儿没人

Is Ezra back? No, he's not.

以斯拉返来了吗 还没返来

I was just checking on his place.

我只是来这儿看看

Oh. Come in. Thanks.

请进 谢谢

Ezra said I could use the place if he was away.

以斯拉说假如他不在的话我可以借住一下

You knew that he was gone.

你晓得他走了

He called me on his way to Delaware.

他去特拉华的路上打德律风给我了

He was a little vague about

他关于怎样发明

how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm.

麦琪和马尔科姆的事变直截了当

It wasn't vague, it was messy.

不是直截了当 那是一团乱麻

But the point is, he found out.

但是重点是 他发明了

I should have taken the hit. No. It--

都是我的错 不 只是

Look, he knows, he went there,

他晓得了 他去了那边

and now he's talking to her.

然后再和她谈谈

So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights?

那我在这儿住几晚可以吗

What? No.

什么 没题目

Don't you have classes, though?

你不必去上课吗

No. They're, uh, fumigating the dorms.

不必 学校在给宿舍消毒

First time since the Clinton administration.

克林顿在朝之后的第一次

stay. I mean, Ezra invited you.

住吧 我是指 因此斯拉约请你住的

That way I don't have to worry about the plants.

那我就不必担忧没人浇花啦

Okay. Thanks.

好的 谢谢

Okay. Well, I will get out of your way.

那我就不打搅你了

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180416/550577.html