1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

《美少女的谎话》第03季 第215期:跟踪托比

宣布工夫:2018-04-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

Four days ago, the kid bought a sandwich,

四天之前 这孩子买了一个三明治

tank of gas, and hydrangeas.

一桶汽油和绣球花

Hydrangeas? Yeah.

绣球花 没错

Sixty-five dollars of hydrangeas.

花了六十五块钱买绣球花

You know this...?

你怎样晓得的

I'm tracking his credit card.

我查了他的信誉卡记载

Okay, what about three days ago?

好吧 那三天前呢

Three days ago he switched to cash.

三天前他改用现金领取了

Someday he'll run out and I'll start tracking him again.

等他现金花光之后我会持续查他的信誉卡

Do you want to hear about the key? Yeah.

你想晓得关于钥匙的事变吗 想

This wasn't easy, but I

这可庞大了 但我

traced the numerical code to the manufacturer,

经过编码找到了制造商

manufacturer to a series of buildings on the west side of town... And?

镇上西边的一大排楼房都运用他们消费的锁 然后呢

And if you want me to narrow it to a single doorway,

假如你想让我找到这把钥匙究竟是开哪个门

I'll need a bit more... encouragement.

我需求一些额定的...嘉奖

You're wondering if it's worth it?

你在思索它值不值得吗

No. Not "It." You.

不是"它"值不值得 是你值不值得

Can I give you a piece of professional advice?

让我给你点专业意见吧

My line of work, the people I follow--

我的行当 跟踪的人都是些

CRIminals, sumbags, lowlifes, all of 'em. Okay, so?

罪犯 君子 无赖 以是呢

So never once have any of those guys bought hydrangeas

这些人里历来没有人在跑路之前

before skipping town.

买过绣球花

You let me know about the key.

钥匙的事变等你思索好了联络我吧

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180416/550578.html