1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

神的礼品(Somewhere Between) 第01季 第02集 第04期

宣布工夫:2018-04-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

你会发明他从第二个女孩那 You find the sapphire ring

拿走的一枚蓝宝石戒指 he took from the second victim.

等一下 Hang on a second.

我们还没有公布这条音讯 We haven't released that information.

以是要么是有警员在倒卖音讯... So either a cop is selling information...

要么便是你和凶手有间接打仗 ...or you are in direct contact with the killer,

-不论怎样... -我晓得的都通知你了 - and either way... - I told you everything I know.

我得走了 I have to go.

作为一项行刺案的次要证人 As a material witness in a murder investigation

你大概得交接你的线人 you can be compelled to reveal your source.

那我去问问我丈夫 Let me check that with my husband.

你能够还看法他 You may know him, actually.

托马斯·普莱斯地检官 District Attorney Thomas Price.

警监 抚躬自问 Captain, ask yourself:

你今天醒来又发明一具女孩的遗体 how are you gonna feel when you wake up tomorrow

穿着一件有骷髅头的T恤 and there's a dead girl

会作何感触 in a t-shirt with a skull on it?

走吧 宝物 我们要走了 Come on, angel. It's time to go.

把你工具收好 Let's get your stuff.

等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait, wait.

你是说这个 So you're saying this woman

你在她家被捕的女人 whose apartment you were arrested in

恰好在你眼前溺水了 just happened to be drowning right in front of you.

正是 Correct.

恰好就在有人想杀去世你的中央 Right where somebody just happened to be trying to kill you.

是的 我晓得 有点难以想象 Yes, no, I-I know, it's insane,

置信我 live with it.

她 她有他杀的偏向 She -- She's a suicide risk

由于她女儿的遭遇 because of what happened to her daughter.

思索到她老公 And given the fact her husband

让我兄弟成了极刑犯 put my brother on death row,

间接去问会有点为难 it's a little awkward to inquire directly.

以是我想大概你能帮我看看她有没有事 So I thought maybe you could find out if she's okay.

你不想我们去和 Oh, you don't want us to talk to the people

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180416/Somewhere-Between-01-02-4.html