1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

BBC地平线 吞噬的天坑(Swallowed by a Sink Hole) 第05期

宣布工夫:2018-04-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

他们一同任务 做什么事都一同 And they worked together, they did everything together.

他们一同打游戏 他们... They played video games together, they...

他们是兄弟 很密切的兄弟 They were... they were brothers, they were tight brothers.

杰夫·布什被活生生淹没 Jeff Bush had been swallowed alive,

天坑也差点 and the sinkhole came close to

淹没他的兄弟杰里米 swallowing his brother, Jeremy, too.

我跳进坑里时空中还在下陷 The ground was still falling as I was in the hole

混凝土也还在挪动决裂 and the concrete was moving and breaking, still.

-以是你也在下陷 -我也在下陷 - So, you were on your way down- I was on my way down.

你乃至都没留意到吗 And you didn't even notice it?

我完全没注意 I wasn't paying attention to it at all.

我只想把我弟弟救出来 I was just trying to get my brother out.

你可以想象一个沙漏 If you can imagine an hourglass,

沙漏的漏斗局部 the funnel inside of an hourglass,

以及沙漏的下半局部 you've got the deeper portion,

另有阁下阔别中央的墙壁 then you've got the out... the outermost wall.

杰里米就在正中 空中下陷的同时 Jeremy was in the middle. And while it was sinking,

坑的范畴也在扩展 it was also expanding out

由于核心的一切工具都在填入空泛 because everything on the outside was filling in the void.

我晓得我事先不肯从坑里出来 I know I didn't want to come out the hole,

我想拉过副警长 让他帮我把弟弟挖出来 I wanted to pull the deputy in there with me to help me dig him out,

-由于事先没人帮助 -是啊 - because nobody was helping. - Of course.

目击天坑构成的人将对此永生难忘 Those who saw it forming will never forget it.

每次有人问我 When everybody asks me about it,

我都市通知他们那工具就仿佛是活的 I tell them it's like this thing was alive,

我说那坑仿佛在进食 真的是如许的 and when I say that it was eating, it literally...

种种工具 家具都被淹没 那坑还在塌陷 Things, the furniture, it was still sinking,

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180416/Swallowed-by-a-Sink-Hole-5.html