1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

美国语文第五册 第328期:炎天的盼望

宣布工夫:2018-05-04内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

I must away to the wooded hills and vales,

我要分开,去幽静的沟壑溪谷,

Where broad, slow streams flow cool and silently

河水开阔,静穆流淌着沁凉,

And idle barges flap their listless sails.

停靠的船,风儿鞭挞疲倦长帆,

For me the summer sunset glows and pales,

旭日的光,炙热刺眼,

And green fields wait for me.

绿色旷野,等候着我。

I long for shadowy founts,

我向往那,蓊郁树林边清泉,

where the birds twitter and chirp at noon from every tree;

鸟声鼎沸,规避中午的炎炎,

I long for blossomed leaves and lowing herds;

繁花落尽,果树下哞哞牛群,

And Nature’s voices say in mystic words,

安谧柔和,天然纯洁的天籁,

“The green fields wait for thee.”

绿色旷野,等候着我。

I dream of uplands, where the primrose shines

我空想,樱草花怒放的高处,

And waves her yellow lamps above the lea;

草地上,黄色灯笼随风滚翻,

Of tangled copses, swung with trailing vines;

灌木丛,藤茎伸张摇荡多姿,

Of open vistas, skirted with tall pines,

松林挺拔,装点满目寥廓葱翠,

Where green fields wait for me.

绿色旷野,等候着我。

I think of long, sweet afternoons,

我等待,漫长舒服的冬季午后,

when I may lie and listen to the distant sea,

躺卧在地,倾听远处波浪呼吸,

Or hear the breezes in the reeds that sigh,

和风拂过,传来芦苇深深叹息,

Or insect voices chirping shrill and dry,

虫鸣四起,声声锐利饥渴难耐,

In fields that wait for me.

绿色旷野,等候着我。

These dreams of summer come to bid me find

冬季梦境,热烈等待纷沓至来,

The forest’s shade, the wild bird’s melody,

森林隐蔽,孕育鸟儿委婉歌喉,

While summer’s rosy wreaths for me are twined,

玫瑰花环,编织炎天繁复优美,

While summer’s fragrance lingers on the wind,

芬芳浓厚,风中彷徨难以遗忘,

And green fields wait for me.

绿色旷野,等候着我。

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180504/555268.html