1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

《美少女的谎话》第03季 第273期:状况会愈加庞大

宣布工夫:2018-05-15内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

I'm sorry I lied to you.

对不起我对你撒谎了

Are you mad?

你生机了吗

Mad? No.

生机吗 没有

Sad, a little,

忧伤却是有一点

because I don't know how to help you with this situation.

由于我不晓得怎样帮你面临这种场面

Am I just crazy to think that this could work?

我是不是疯了才会以为这么做有效

It's definitely not gonna be easy.

这显然并不容易

It was one thing when I thought

我以为以斯拉有个儿子在特拉华

that Ezra's son lived in Delaware,

曾经是一件大事了

but if Malcolm and Maggie move here...

要是马尔科姆和麦琪搬到这里来

It's gonna be even more complicated.

状况就会愈加庞大了

Ezra seems really happy to have him in his life.

以斯拉好像十分盼望和儿子一同生存

Well, having a child is great,

扶养孩子黑白常棒的事变

but it completely changes your life.

但却会彻底改动你的生存

It stops being about what you want,

生存的重心不再是你想要什么

and it starts being about

它开端酿成

what you can do to make your child's life better.

你做什么才干让孩子生存得更好

I know that...

我晓得

things are gonna change between us, obviously.

很显然 我们之间会发作许多变革

I think the question is: how much?

我想的题目是 会变几多

Well, what does Ezra say about this?

那么以斯拉是怎样说的

He thinks it can work if we both try.

他以为只需我们通力合作就能度过难关

Maybe it can.

大概是如许

But it's also okay if you don't want it to.

但是假如你不想那么做也没有干系

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180515/558103.html