1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

绿箭(Arrow) 第05季 第01集 第13期

宣布工夫:2018-05-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

他们有警报 They have wires.

还配备了炸药 设置了戒备线 They've been rigging explosives to set up a kill cordon.

什么工具 A what?

假如我们到上面去的话 If we try to get down there,

一切工具都市被引爆 we're gonna blow everything up.

我们不克不及抛下他们 We can't just leave them there.

我们会返来救他们 We'll come back for them.

费利西蒂正在找发电站的图纸 Felicity's already looking for the power station blueprints.

假如我们能穿过戒备线的话 Now, if we can get passed that kill cordon, we

那我们就能把丘奇的人全干失 Then we can kill all of Church's men

而不只仅是那群人 instead of just those guys?

什么 Excuse me?

我看到你扭断了那人的脖子 奥利 I saw you break that guy's neck, Ollie.

你杀了他 You murdered him.

好吧 我还以为你不会再杀人了 OK, I, I thought you weren't doing that anymore.

假如我纵容本人一点 Maybe if I showed a little less restraint,

劳蕾尔大概不会去世 Laurel might still be alive.

行了 你不克不及再用那事做捏词 OK, you cannot keep hiding behind that,

你晓得那不是她想要的 and you know that's not what she would have wanted.

西娅 你通知过我 You know, Thea, you told me

去世人无欲无求 that the dead don't want anything.

那天早晨前 我本可以在铁山牢狱 Now, I could have killed Damien Darhk

杀失达米安·达克 before that night at Iron Heights.

我有许多时机动手 I had multiple chances to do so,

但我没那么做 And I didn't,

由于我以为手腕黑暗 because I thought that taking the high road

比解救生命更紧张 was more important than saving lives.

但那是一个 And that is a mistake

我将永不再犯的错误 that I will never, ever make again.

不杀人怎样会是出错呢 奥利 I wouldn't call not killing people a mistake, Ollie.

便是 由于当我杀了达克 I would, because when I did take Darhk down for good,

就得供认马尔科姆·梅林是对的 I had to confront the fact that Malcolm Merlyn was right.

要么我不吝统统价钱去做 Either I'm willing to do whatever is necessary,

要么我基本不该该呈现 or I shouldn't be out there at all.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180516/Arrow-05-01-13.html