1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

绿箭(Arrow) 第05季 第01集 第14期

宣布工夫:2018-05-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

这正是我不应这么做的缘由 Which is exactly why I can't be.

不会有下次了 I won't ever again.

-西娅 -不 我 -Thea. -No, I...

对不起 奥利 Ollie, I am sorry,

我也想跟你一样留念劳蕾尔 but I want to honor Laurel just as much as you do,

但不是像如今如许 just not like this.

我不论你有什么来由 And I don't care what your reasons are.

再次杀人 Putting killing back on the table

这是重蹈覆辙 is a huge step backwards.

我不想跟这扯上干系 And I don't want anything to do with it.

我很负疚让你听到这些 I'm sorry that you had to hear that.

没方法 Hazard of the job.

你还好吗 Are you OK?

看到穿着那身衣服的西娅 Just seeing Thea in the suit,

让我感触统统 it just made me feel like everything

都回到了曩昔的样子 was going to get back to normal.

好吧 我曾经没法再通知你 Well, I'm running out of different ways

并不是那样的 to tell you that it's not.

听着 Hey, look.

成为治安维护者并不但是戴下面具 Being a vigilante is not just putting on a mask

取一个代号 and thinking up a codename.

这些人都是专业的 费利西蒂 These people are amateurs, Felicity.

你真的以为他们可以替换 You really think that they're going to replace

狄格 西娅或许劳蕾尔吗 Dig or Thea or Laurel?

即便我想 他们也不克不及 They couldn't do that if I wanted them to,

并且我也不想 and I don't want them to.

他们曾经在那了 奥利弗 They're already out there, Oliver.

由于你 Because of you.

受你的鼓励 Inspired by you.

劳蕾尔失事后 After what happened with Laurel,

你怎样能要我牵涉更多的人去送命 how can you ask me to put more people in the crosschairs?

我没有要你这么做 I am not the one who is asking,

照旧你曾经遗忘了 or do you not remember the promise

在劳蕾尔去世前你发的誓 that you made to laurel before she died?

劳蕾尔想着将来 Laurel was thinking about the future.

你也需求想想你本人的未来 You need to think about yours.

如今 Right now,

我得去想怎样制止托拜厄斯·丘奇 I need to think of ways to stop Tobias Church.

-奥利弗 -假如你找到了 - Oliver. - So you let me know

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180516/Arrow-05-01-14.html