1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

路西法(Lucifer) 第01季 第01集 第13期

宣布工夫:2018-05-16内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

你站这别动 You, stay put.

你得跟我来 You, you're coming with me.

荣幸之至 With pleasure.

这下你该情愿听我说了吧 At least, perhaps now you will listen to me.

但我不明确为什么被捕的人是我 Although I'm not quite sure why I'm being arrested.

由于你阻碍警员查案 Because you're interferring with a police investigation.

你违背的执法我数都数不外来 You've broken, I can't even count how many laws,

并且你惹毛我了 and you piss me off.

通知你 这工具拷不住我的 Right. I can get out of these, you know?

你真逗 Funny.

你是怎样做到的 How'd you do that?

我们这是在糜费工夫 Come on, we're wasting time.

我们应该一同去查出原形 We should be out there solving a homicide

处罚那些罪犯 and punishing those responsible.

我们 你脑壳有病 We? You are insane

我要带你回局里 上车 I'm taking you in. Get in the car.

不要 那太无聊了 No, that's boring,

并且毫有意义 not to mention pointless.

来吧 我帮你 会很故意思的 Come on, I'll help you. It'll be fun.

你能怎样帮我 How could you possibly help me?

我有一套很特殊的手腕 I have a certain skill set,

可以随便地压服他人 I can be very persuasive with people,

而且能看到他人看不到的工具 and tend to see things that others cannot.

这么说 你有超感照旧什么 So... you're a psychic or something?

不是 我不会读心术 No, I can't read people's minds.

我又不是绝地军人 I'm not Jedi.

人们便是喜好和我倾吐心声 People just like to tell me things.

就跟你倾吐心声 Just... just tell you things?

就这么供认他们的罪过吗 Just confess their sins? Just like that?

不是 不是他们的罪过 No, not their sins.

我没有才能主宰人类的罪过 I have no power over people's sins.

这事不应让我背黑锅的 I actually get a bad rep for that.

我有才能诱出人们最忌讳的愿望 I have the ability to draw out people's forbidden desires.

头脑越复杂的人 就越容易 The more simple the human, the easier it is.

越庞大的 就越有应战性越让人高兴 The more complex, the more challenging and exciting, really.

但不是真的罪过 那是你们人类自找的 But not the actual sins, the sins are on you people.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180516/Lucifer-01-01-13.html