1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

TED演讲:创意隐蔽在那边(04)

宣布工夫:2018-06-13内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

And this, then, led to my big questions. And they're the same ones that I have today.

这让我想到一个大题目。一些我昔日依然在想的题目。

And they are: why do things happen, and how do things happen?

为什么事变会发作,它们是怎样发作的?

And the one my mother asked: how do I make things happen?

和我母亲问的那句:我怎样让这些事变发作的?

It's a wonderful way to look at these questions, when you write a story.

在撰写故事的时分,这都是一些很紧张的题目。

Because, after all, in that framework, between page one and 300,

由于你必需三百页的篇幅中答复这些题目:

you have to answer this question of why things happen, how things happen, in what order they happen.

为什么事变会如许发作,它是怎样发作的。

What are the influences? How do I, as the narrator, as the writer, also influence that?

事变发作的次序和影响?我,身为一个陈说者,对这个故事又有什么影响?

And it's also one that, I think, many of our scientists have been asking.

我想这也是一切迷信家所问的题目。

It's a kind of cosmology, and I have to develop a cosmology of my own universe, as the creator of that universe.

我在我的天下中开展出本人的宇宙观,像一个宇宙的发明者。

And you see, there's a lot of back and forth in trying to make that happen,

这两头有很多的重复实验着发明,

trying to figure it out -- years and years, oftentimes.

实验着理出眉目,年复一年,每每。

So, when I look at creativity, I also think that it is this sense or this inability to repress,

当我想到创作力的时分,我也以为这来自一种对一样平常生存中每件事无法压制的见解。

my looking at associations in practically anything in life.

我在很多事情发作时做出察看。

And I got a lot of them during what's been going on throughout this conference, almost everything that's been going on.

在这个大会中,简直是一切发作的事变。

And so I'm going to use, as the metaphor, this association: quantum mechanics, which I really don't understand,

让我在这里用量子力学做比喻:固然我并不睬解量子力学,

but I'm still gonna use it as the process for explaining how it is the metaphor.

但我将以它做为一种进程,来表明为何它是个比喻。

So, in quantum mechanics, of course, you have dark energy and dark matter.

在量子力学中,有着暗能量和暗物质。

And it's the same thing in looking at these questions of how things happen.

就像我们实验表明事变为何会发作的时分。

There's a lot of unknown, and you often don't know what it is except by its absence.

有很多未知,你不晓得那是什么,只晓得它不在。

But when you make those associations, you want them to come together in a kind of synergy in the story,

但当你实验找出联系关系性时,当你盼望能在故事中把事情衔接起来时,

and what you're finding is what matters. The meaning.

你忽然发明了事物的中心。它的意义。

And that's what I look for in my work, a personal meaning.

这便是我在我的作品中所想要找寻的,对我而言的意义。

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180613/565360.html