1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

9号秘事(Inside No9) 第01季 第03集 第09期

宣布工夫:2018-06-13内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

-改成什么了 -《种地女露西》 - To what? - Lucy Land Girl.

有吸引力多了 你能把门打开吗 冻去世人了 Much stronger. Can you close the door, please? It's freezing.

-是真的吗 -什么真的 - Is it true? - What?

-斯蒂维说你辞职了 -是的 - Stevie said that you've resigned from your job? - Yeah.

那几乎是糜费工夫 我以为那很老练 It was a waste of time. I found it childish.

你原本便是小学教师啊 You were a primary school teacher.

我之前是 我如今是作家了 搞创作的 Well, I was. I'm a writer now. I create things.

我能把窗户翻开吗 一股臭味儿 Can I open the window, please? It stinks of pumps.

鞋臭照旧下水道臭 Shoe pumps or bottom pumps?

-都有 -听着 你不克不及消逝一周后忽然跑来 - Both. - Look, you can't just turn up here after one week

然后对我的生存管东管西的 and start running my life for me.

我跟你说了我整周都在朴次茅斯市排演 I told you I'd been rehearsing in Portsmouth all week.

不 你没说 No, you didn't.

汤姆 我给你留言很多多少次 Tom, I left you half a dozen messages.

我手机丢了 Well, I lost my phone.

那可不是我的错 不是吗 That's not my fault, is it?

听着 我跟斯蒂维谈过了 Look, I spoke to Stevie,

他说假如你肯去找帕特森老师谈谈 and he said that if you go in and speak to Mr Patterson...

我不想去找帕特森老师谈 I don't want to speak to Mr Patterson.

我不想任务 明确吗 I don't want to work, OK?

米格曾经去赋闲救援处填文件了 Migg's gone to the dole office to get the signing on forms.

米格 你是说谁人漂泊汉 Migg? You mean the tramp.

他可不是漂泊汉 He's not a tramp.

是啊 他如今不是了 对吧 Yeah, well he's not now, is he?

固然不是了 他住进了不错的公寓里呢 No. He's got himself a nice little flat.

他在应用你 汤姆 He's using you, Tom.

你妒忌了是吧 由于他盗用了你的招数 Aww, are you jealous cos he's nicked your idea?

我要去剧院扮演 我要演《种地女露西》了 Ooh, I'm doing pub theatre. I'm doing Lucy Land Girl.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180613/Inside-No9-01-03-9.html