1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

绿箭(Arrow) 第06季 第16集 第02期

宣布工夫:2018-08-10内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

引领我们进入去世神范畴 and lead us into the realm of Thanatos,

而巨大的梅林占据了他的魂魄 yet for what greatness Merlyn possessed in his soul

他迷失了心智 he lost in his heart.

他咒骂我们的巨大之旅 He swore that our great journey would be nothing

若无他的血脉帮手将是白费一场 without his blood legacy at our side,

因而在他献出生命之前 and thus before he gave up his life,

他确保了这场旅途将无法开端 he made sure this journey could not commence

除非他的挚爱预备好 until his beloved was ready.

站出来 Step forward.

我得说 I have to say

这身新礼服没能感动我 the new uniforms do not impress me.

我们曾经洗刷了本人身上你父亲的罪 We have cleansed ourselves of your father's sins

为了欢迎重生 for our rebirth,

而这统统若没有你的运气就走不远 which couldn't be further from your fate,

恶魔之女 daughter of the Demon.

我会享用扯开你喉咙的觉得 雅典娜 I would so relish slitting your throat, Athena.

这是我们有共鸣的一件事 One thing we have in common.

只是我培育出了古代的爱好 Except I've grown a taste for the contemporary...

比方塑胶炸弹 such as plastic explosives.

《绿箭侠》 第六季 第十六集

拜拜 西娅

天呐 假如你爸爸看到你如许 Oh, my gosh. You'd be in so much trouble

你就有大费事了 if your dad saw you doing that.

有我这么酷的小姑 你真是侥幸 You're lucky you have such a cool aunt, you know,

我对坏习气一点也不恶感 who approves of bad behavior.

-我会想你的 -我也会的 - I'm gonna miss you. - And I'm gonna miss you, too.

跟我包管看好你父亲 好吗 Just promise me that you're gonna watch over your dad, ok?

但他是绿箭侠 But he's the Green Arrow.

在他成为绿箭侠之前 You know, before he was the Green Arrow,

他很怕黑 he actually used to be really afraid of the dark,

他会在寝室留个夜灯 and he needed a nightlight in his bedroom

直赴任未几16岁 till he was, like, what, six--16?

那不是夜灯 我... It was not a nightli-- I was--

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180810/Arrow-06-16-2.html