1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

波达克(Poldark) 第02季 第03集 第03期

宣布工夫:2018-08-10内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

不外如果能开出新矿 就能有所变动 But that could change if another lode of copper could be found.

亨肖老师 Mr Henshawe?

各人都晓得老特沃基矿 'Tis common knowledge that the ancient Trevorgie workings -

固然五十年前由于旧主过世而被废弃 abandoned a half-century ago when the owner died -

但并未开采殆尽 were never worked out.

老矿井多年前就已朽败 The old shafts caved in long ago.

现在已无法从空中上向下挖掘 'Tis impossible to reach from above grass,

但请看这张老舆图 but if you look at this old map,

与莱杰矿井现在的新图相比拟 compare it with the current map of Wheal Leisure workings,

即可发明我们向特沃基偏向 you'll see that we've extended considerably

大大掘进了很多 in the direction of Trevorgie.

我的发起如下 My proposal is this -

我们投入三个月的利润 we divert our quarterly profits

用以挖掘新的勘察矿道 into starting an exploratory tunnel

看能否能买通到特沃基矿井 to see if we can join up the old Trevorgie workings

开采那些未开采的铜矿 and access the untapped copper.

让谁来挖 And who's to do the digging?

岂非不会占用一样平常班次的工人吗 Will it take men away from the day-to-day workings?

你能包管肯定会发明铜矿吗 Can you guarantee that copper will be found?

这对我委托人的分红又有什么影响 How will this affect my client's dividends?

您晓得的 老师 矿业何来有准的事 As you know, sir, there are no guarantees in mining.

亨肖老师将亲身督导挖掘事件 Mr Henshawe will personally supervise the venture.

由扎奇·马丁率领一支小队 我也参加 A small team, including myself, will be led by Zacky Martin.

别的再有六团体一同即可 And we'll take on six extra men to cover them.

我看不出有什么害处 Well, I can't see the harm in it.

就这几团体的人为总不会吃穷了我们吧 I doubt their wages will bankrupt us!

-这您就担心吧 老师 -那我附和 - No, you can be sure o' that, sir. - I'm in favour.

另有谁 Who's with me?

发起经过 奥吉特老师和坦卡德老师支持 Motion carried. Mr Aukitt and Mr Tankard declined.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180810/Poldark-02-03-3.html