1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

波达克(Poldark) 第03季 第03集 第06期

宣布工夫:2018-08-10内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

有陆军和水师的军官 There are officers of the army and navy,

但要晓得名字可不容易 but it is not easy to get names.

还得再花点钱 It will cost more.

一百 100.

先给你五十 50 now.

等你探询探望到名字再给你五十 50 when you bring me their names.

要花点工夫 回家吧 我会派人通知你 It will take time. Go home. I'll send you word.

不拿到名单 我绝不分开罗斯科夫 I am not be leaving Roscoff until I have a list.

那你肯定要进步警觉 老师 Then you must be on your guard, monsieur.

待的工夫越久就越风险 Every hour you remain puts you in greater danger.

共和国大概会放纵商业 但相对不会放过特务 The Republic may turn a blind eye to the trade, not to spies.

我们不是特务 We are not spies.

你想探询探望关于共和国犯人的音讯 You seek information concerning prisoners of the Republic.

有人会以为这便是特务运动 Some will call that spying.

你之前钟情的谁人玉人呢 Whatever happened to that beauty you once set your heart on?

查诺韦斯家的密斯 Chynoweth girl.

她嫁给了我堂兄 She married my cousin.

真惨 Harsh.

我挺过去了 I survived.

我更需求一个能帮我砍柴猎野兔的老婆 I needed a wife who could chop wood and skin rabbits,

而不是只会品茶交际 as well as drink tea and curtsey.

换做你父亲只会和厨娘胡混 不会娶她 Your father would've bedded his maid, not wed her.

我父亲和我纷歧样 My father and I are not alike.

但是你照旧和老索利一同 And yet, here you are, with ole Tholly again...

又来白搭工夫 On another fool's errand.

伊丽莎白 Elizabeth?

酷爱的 我就要出门了 My dear, I'm leaving shortly.

为什么 For what?

我第一次做法官 My first appearance on the bench.

大概你会想陪我去 Perhaps you'd care to accompany me?

是吗 我记得曩昔弗兰西斯以为上庭很烦 Would I? I seem to recall Francis found it all quite tiresome.

算了吧 我照旧待在这里吧 No, I think my time is better spent here.

我还要做一些家务 There are household matters to attend to.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180810/Poldark-03-03-6.html