1. VOA英语学习网
  2. 设首页|英语四级|千亿国际文娱网页版|英语日志|英文自我引见|英语话剧脚本
  3. 打包下载 | 千亿国际 | BBC打包 | 日语 韩语
  4. 手机版
  1. 千亿国际文娱
  2. 剑桥英语测验认证
  3. 外教口语面临面课程

波达克(Poldark) 第03季 第03集 第07期

宣布工夫:2018-08-10内容泉源:VOA英语学习网

随你吧 Just as you like.

我 乔治·沃勒根 赌咒会朴拙地 I, George Warleggan, do swear that I truly and bona fide

承当执法和公道付与的身份 have such an estate in law or equity...

明哲保身 to and for my own use and benefit,

以利用治安法官的权利 as doth qualify me to act as a Justice of the Peace,

贯彻律法的真正目标和意义 according to the true intent and meaning of the Act.

-共和万岁 -共和万岁 - Vive la republique! - Vive la republique!

共和万岁 Vive la republique!

共和万岁 Vive la republique!

这可好 That's all we need.

我们到这里后她就不断盯着我们 She's had her eye on us since we arrived.

共和万岁 Vive la republique.

如你所说 密斯 As you say, mademoiselle.

你来这里做买卖吗 You are here on business?

我是葡萄酒和烈酒出口商 Importer of fine wines and spirits.

你能证明吗 Can you prove it?

-我有文件 -在身上吗 - l have papers. - About you?

在我房间里 In my room.

我们能去看看吗 Shall we go and inspect them?

负疚 密斯 我忘了说 My apologies, mademoiselle, I omitted to mention -

我完婚了 另有小孩 I'm married, with a child.

-我独身 -索利 - I'm not. - Tholly.

-我预备好了 十分高兴 -索利 - I'm ready, willing and able. - Tholly.

假如他不肯意 那我来 Well, if he won't, I will.

-我为我的跟班抱歉 密斯 -跟班 - I must apologise for my servant, mademoiselle. - Servant?!

你是他乡人 老师 You are a stranger in these parts, monsieur,

显然也不明确交冤家的益处 and evidently not aware of how useful it is to have friends...

和结怨的害处 ..As opposed to enemies.

我置信明天我既没有结交也没有结怨 I humbly trust I've made none today.

女人的命是多苦啊 How frustrating is a woman's lot?

男子出门打仗 我们只能闲在家里 We're left idling at home while the men go off and fight battles.

是吗 我们都闲着吗 Is that what we do, idle?

能够我完婚后 胆量变小了 Perhaps I've grown less bold since my marriage.

来自:千亿国际文娱网页版_千亿国际文娱|www.qy449.com 文章地点: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180810/Poldark-03-03-7.html